The CFS Student Leadership Group is made up from 23 students from Years 5 and 6 who are elected to any of the following positions:
- School Captain
- Vice School Captain
- House Captains
- Vice House Captains
- SRC Executive Officer
Student voice is students actively participating in decision-making at school on things which shape their educational experiences.
Student voice is more than just students 'having a say' and 'being heard'. To be successful, schools must value the perspectives and opinions of students and act on them in a way that genuinely shapes learning and decision-making at the school.
Including student voice in decision making at schools can:
- allow students and teacher to design solutions together
- increase engagement in learning
- build connections and belonging
- create a positive environment and culture
- develop personal and social capabilities.