Clyde Fenton is possibly the only school in the Northern Territory to offer both a Government Preschool and School Council owned Long Day Care on school premises. Both Preschool and Long Day Care have a maximum capacity of 25 children each, ensuring that your child feels at home and builds authentic, supportive relationships to thrive. We boast a range of facilities and pedagogies to match, including;
- Large, fully fenced manicured grounds including sand, expansive lawns, pool and trees
- Risky play involving climbing trees and sourcing loose parts
- An array of resources for children to resource their own play
- Creative educators who immerse children in environments both indoor and outdoors
- Brand new cooks kitchen for meal preparation
- Brand new outdoor playground coming in 2022!
Clyde Fenton Early Learning embodies Clyde Fenton School's Therapeutic Approach, meaning that your child is always supported in aspects of wellbeing before learning.
Please contact the school on (08) 8973 3744 for vacancies and more information.
Please click on the following links to view our handbook and further information: